Skip to main content

Login/Logout in web-sample

5 posts   Feedicon  
Replies: 4 - Last Post: March 10, 2013 15:00
by: RuiRosado
showing 1 - 5 of 5
Posted: March 09, 2013 20:50 by RuiRosado
Hi Ralph,

I have one more question: I cannot seem to be able to logout. I have to delete the sessionID cookie first. Is there another way? I see login.xhtml and logout.xhtml, but cannot get them to work correctly. login is missing resource j_security_check. And logout says that he has logged me out, but after closing and opening the browser I am still logged in as the last user.
I am just trying to avoid a lot of researching into the web-sample, as I am not a JEE guy.

Thank you for your help.
Rui
Posted: March 10, 2013 09:49 by Ralph
Hi Rui,

the reason is because your sample web application uses BASIC authentication instead of Form-Based authentication.
You need to enable form based authentication. This can be changed in the web.xml file

<!-- BASIC Login - used for REST Service authentication
	<login-config>
		<auth-method>BASIC</auth-method>
		<realm-name>imixsrealm</realm-name>
	</login-config>
	 -->

<!-- FORM Login -->
	<login-config>
		<auth-method>FORM</auth-method>
		<realm-name>imixsrealm</realm-name>
		<form-login-config>
			<form-login-page>/login.jsf</form-login-page>
			<form-error-page>/loginerror.jsf</form-error-page>
		</form-login-config>
	</login-config>

But there was a bug in the login form as you already figured out. (Thanks for the hint Wink
So I have now updated the web sample app. Try to checkout the new source code or download the imixs-workflow-web-sample-0.0.7.war once again.

===
Ralph
Posted: March 10, 2013 11:26 by RuiRosado
Thank you very much, Ralph, for your speedy reaction!
Login/Logout work correctly now.

Just a side remark: on all PCs that I use (in our local network or from remote PCs at a client; with Windows XP or Windows 7), I get the tabbed form for 'Create Ticket' or to view an existing ticket. The only exception is my development Windows7 PC (where also the Glassfish AS is running). On this PC I get a form without tabs, and without the HTML edit-field. It has two links to replace the tabs ('General'and 'Files', but they do nothing), and a text edit-field instead of the html edit-field showing the html-text unformatted. Any hints?

PS: the last remark is not very important, because I can continue to test the other aspects of IX now and I can show something to an interested client coming week.
But it keeps me puzzled Wink)

Thank you again for your support!

Cheers,
Rui
Posted: March 10, 2013 13:17 by Ralph
Hi,
we did some updates of jQuery/jQuery-UI theme in the past. So maybe one of your browser has a css cache problem?
This is something what happen to me when I play around with new jQuery versions or jquery themes.

===
Ralph
Posted: March 10, 2013 15:00 by RuiRosado
You were right: stale CSS cache!
I cleared it with CTRL+F5 (Firefox), according to:
http://superuser.com/questions/234365/how-do-i-fully-clear-firefoxs-cache-of-css-and-javascript-files

Thanks again.
Rui
Replies: 4 - Last Post: March 10, 2013 15:00
by: RuiRosado

Close
Please Confirm
Close