Quick Start for Developers
- Register as a user at java.net
- Request project membership/role and wait for approval (at the top of Project home)
- Checkout the jarscan-project (see CVS)
- Use Netbeans to open the project (http://www.netbeans.org)
- Please be patient till getting your first issue. We will contact you for sure.
The project contains the following directories:
- etc: contains start-scripts for jarscan as a command line tool and the license
- lib: contains the libraries used by jarscan
- nbproject: the Netbeans project
- src: sources
- test: JUnit tests
- testjars: contains archives that are used by the JUnit-Tests
- www: contains the HTML-Files that were shown at the old java.net plattform. It is replaced now by the wiki.