This revision made May 09, 2012 17:38, by mitch.upton
Java State Management Wiki
- Expert group formed. Let's get to work!
- Setting up meeting schedule and venue
- API proposal available
- Posted mid-March
- Initial Feedback welcome
- Ready, Set, GO
- Calling all experts!
- Initial API proposal is on the way
- Session on State Management given Tuesday Oct 3
- Many interesting questions were raised in the Q&A
- Will provider resolution be 'stable' and give the same provider over time?
- How will we handle the versioning of state?
- How does JSR-350 (State Management) relate to JSR-107 (Caching) and JSR-347 (DataGrid)?
- Slides from this session are posted in the download area
- JSR-350 has been created!
- Expert group is forming now
- Sign up to be an expert, and help us shape state management for the Java SE and Java EE containers.
Difference compared to previous revision
= Java State Management Wiki =
== Pages ==
* [[APIFocusAreas|API Focus Areas]]
* [[Meeting Minutes]]
== News ==