This revision made September 28, 2012 16:07, by mitch.upton
Java State Management Wiki
- Meetings and EG work items are progressing. Have a look at meeting minutes on the Wiki: Meeting Minutes
- Expert group formed. Let's get to work!
- Setting up meeting schedule and venue
- API proposal available
- Posted mid-March
- Initial Feedback welcome
- Ready, Set, GO
- Calling all experts!
- Initial API proposal is on the way
- Session on State Management given Tuesday Oct 3
- Many interesting questions were raised in the Q&A
- Will provider resolution be 'stable' and give the same provider over time?
- How will we handle the versioning of state?
- How does JSR-350 (State Management) relate to JSR-107 (Caching) and JSR-347 (DataGrid)?
- Slides from this session are posted in the download area
- JSR-350 has been created!
- Expert group is forming now
- Sign up to be an expert, and help us shape state management for the Java SE and Java EE containers.
Difference compared to previous revision
<span>= Java State Management Wiki =
== Pages ==
* [[OverviewOfStateManagement| Overview of StateManagement]]
* [[<span style="text-decoration:underline;color:green">High Level Design]]
* [[</span>APIFocusAreas|API Focus Areas]]
* [[Meeting Minutes]]