Re: MODERATE for email@example.com
- From: Aleksei Valikov <valikov@...>
- To: leads@..., sonya.barry@...
- Subject: Re: MODERATE for leads@...
- Date: Wed, 24 Mar 2010 19:04:06 +0100
- Domainkey-signature: a=rsa-sha1; c=nofws; d=gmail.com; s=gamma; h=mime-version:sender:reply-to:in-reply-to:references:date :x-google-sender-auth:message-id:subject:from:to:content-type :content-transfer-encoding; b=BdlCyRiwt8urejae1fgo5HAL1lkWbkJFgr9xPcR1KfQJAsE1MWIjrNwzbSTlssmoeM vob8KLqGZBiQZ3RC+2GS04TYRcDFH2NIRbpAfBRzn2X5ws9qCwk1krxHLcwcnw5nDqsy uvziAsHzwLmMRGsok40YIM5zGJ7aUl0KfR/c4=
- Mailing-list: contact leads-help@...; run by ezmlm
I still want to be involved, count me in. Normally, I'll be able to
review and reply within one day.
I'm also glad that the project are moved to a new infrastructure since
Collab.Net isn't really up to date (comparing for instance to
> ---------- Forwarded message ----------
> From: Sonya Barry <sonya.barry@...>
> To: leads@...
> Date: Wed, 24 Mar 2010 07:54:57 -0700
> Subject: Java.net java-ws-xml pending queue
> Hello Web Services and XML Community Leads,
> I spent a couple of weeks (finally) straightening out the mess that has
> been the project pending queue for the last few months. Since we've been
> given a major commitment in investment from Oracle I'm writing to the
> different community leads to see who still wants to be involved, and who
> will be taking responsibility for responding to new project requests that
> come in for the NetBeans community. When we move into our new home on
> Kenai infrastructure, I want the community to be functioning well and
> promoting the good projects and members that we have been underserving for
> the last few years.
> From now on, I'd like to see someone to respond to a new project request
> within one business day - we can't call ourselves a community if we don't
> talk to the people who want to join. Can you let me know if you still
> want to be involved with this, and if so, who is going to actually handle
> it. We have an automated system in place which means you can click two
> buttons and auto-generate a response, so this is no longer a major time
> sink. If nobody from the this community wishes to take responsibility,
> I'll take care of these projects myself. I'd just like to know so I can
> handle them in a timely manner. If you want to take responsibility but
> want a little guidance in how to use the system, I'm happy to take some
> time to walk you through it. At the moment there is a project in your
> pending queue that should be handled immediately.
> Finally, if you don't want to be involved in community leadership at
> java.net, please let me know that as well. I can take care of removing you
> from this list so you don't get spam from me again. And if you know someone
> who should be getting these lead emails, but isn't, please let me know as
Re: MODERATE for leads@...