Skip to main content

[jsr342-experts] Re: password aliasing proposal

  • From: Werner Keil <werner.keil@...>
  • To: jsr342-experts@...
  • Subject: [jsr342-experts] Re: password aliasing proposal
  • Date: Tue, 31 Jan 2012 10:29:17 +0100

+1 for Jevgeni's idea.

It may actually help with problems like staging or multi-tenancy to some extent.
E.g. server names in data sources or similar values that'll change from stage to stage or for different tenants.

On Tue, Jan 31, 2012 at 9:45 AM, Jevgeni Kabanov <jevgeni@...> wrote:
Is there a reason it is limited to passwords? I'm sure a generic ${}
Ant-style configuration string post-processing would be greatly
appreciated by the community.

Sent from my iPhone

--

Werner Keil | JCP Executive Committee Member (ME) | Eclipse UOMo Lead

Twitter @wernerkeil | #Java_Social | #EclipseUOMo | #OpenDDR

Skype werner.keil | Google+ gplus.to/wernerkeil

* M-Day: February 1 2012, Frankfurt, Germany. Werner Keil, JCP EC Member, OpenDDR Evangelist will discuss "Mobile Web Development"

* Social Media Week: February 13-17 2012, Hamburg, Germany. Werner Keil, JCP EC Member, designated Social JSR Spec Lead will discuss "Java Social"

* Mobile Developer Conference: February 14 2012, Hamburg, Germany. Werner Keil, JCP EC (ME) Member, OpenDDR Evangelist will present "OpenDDR"

[jsr342-experts] password aliasing proposal

Bill Shannon 01/30/2012

[jsr342-experts] Re: password aliasing proposal

Werner Keil 01/30/2012

[jsr342-experts] Re: password aliasing proposal

Bill Shannon 01/31/2012

[jsr342-experts] Re: password aliasing proposal

Jeff Genender 01/31/2012

[jsr342-experts] Re: password aliasing proposal

Florent BENOIT 01/31/2012

[jsr342-experts] Re: password aliasing proposal

Jevgeni Kabanov 01/31/2012

[jsr342-experts] Re: password aliasing proposal

Werner Keil 01/31/2012

[jsr342-experts] Re: password aliasing proposal

Antonio Goncalves 01/31/2012

[jsr342-experts] Re: password aliasing proposal

Werner Keil 01/31/2012

[jsr342-experts] Re: password aliasing proposal

David Blevins 01/31/2012