Skip to main content

[jsr342-experts] Re: Control over what is scanned, within a jar/module

  • From: Antonio Goncalves <antonio.goncalves@...>
  • To: jsr342-experts@...
  • Subject: [jsr342-experts] Re: Control over what is scanned, within a jar/module
  • Date: Tue, 25 Sep 2012 11:16:16 +0200

Pete, is this proposal related with performance only or are there other use cases ? The only use case I can find is disabling scanning on 3rd party libraries that are embedded in the project.

Antonio

On Thu, Sep 13, 2012 at 12:15 AM, Bill Shannon <bill.shannon@...> wrote:
For those of you who want a feature such as this, what problem is it
solving for you?  Examples would be helpful.

--
Antonio Goncalves
Software architect and Java Champion

Web site | TwitterLinkedInParis JUG | Devoxx France

[jsr342-experts] Control over what is scanned, within a jar/module

Pete Muir 09/12/2012

[jsr342-experts] Re: Control over what is scanned, within a jar/module

Bill Shannon 09/12/2012

[jsr342-experts] Re: Control over what is scanned, within a jar/module

Antonio Goncalves 09/25/2012

[jsr342-experts] Re: Control over what is scanned, within a jar/module