Skip to main content

[javaee-spec users] [jsr342-experts] Re: Updated specification drafts for EDR2

  • From: Antonio Goncalves <antonio.goncalves@...>
  • To: jsr342-experts <jsr342-experts@...>
  • Subject: [javaee-spec users] [jsr342-experts] Re: Updated specification drafts for EDR2
  • Date: Mon, 5 Nov 2012 13:41:29 +0100

Hi Linda,

Just a couple of spec version mistake I recon :

  • EE.6.5 JavaServer Pages™ (JSP) 2.2 Requirements : Should be JSP 2.3
  • EE.6.9 JavaMail™ 1.4 Requirements : Should be 1.5
  • EE.6.10 Java EE™ Connector Architecture 1.6 Requirements : Should be 1.7

BTW, EE.5.20 / 21 talks about default Data Source & JMS Factory. But what about the producers which will allow us to just go @Inject DataSource. We talked about it in the ML but I don't see anyting in the spec.

Antonio

On Thu, Sep 27, 2012 at 9:15 PM, Linda DeMichiel <linda.demichiel@...> wrote:
Greetings,

I've just uploaded revised drafts of the Java EE Platform and Web
Profile specifications to javaee-spec.java.net/downloads.  These
drafts include the following additions as well as the changes to
reflect the Java EE 7 roadmap changes we announced earlier this month:
  Java EE security manager requirements and permission declaration syntax
  Password aliasing
  Requirements for the inclusion of support for WebSocket, JSON-P, and Batch
    in the full Platform; and for WebSocket and JSON-P in the Web Profile.

The changebars show the changes since the Early Draft.  If there is any
reason you think we should not submit these drafts to the JCP as an
Early Draft 2, please let me know.

thanks,

-Linda

--
Antonio Goncalves
Software architect and Java Champion

Web site | TwitterLinkedInParis JUG | Devoxx France

[javaee-spec users] [jsr342-experts] Re: Updated specification drafts for EDR2

Antonio Goncalves 11/05/2012

[javaee-spec users] [jsr342-experts] Re: Updated specification drafts for EDR2

Werner Keil 11/05/2012

[javaee-spec users] [jsr342-experts] Re: Updated specification drafts for EDR2

Linda DeMichiel 11/05/2012

[javaee-spec users] [jsr342-experts] Re: Updated specification drafts for EDR2

Antonio Goncalves 11/06/2012

[javaee-spec users] [jsr342-experts] Re: Updated specification drafts for EDR2

Antonio Goncalves 11/06/2012

[javaee-spec users] [jsr342-experts] Re: Updated specification drafts for EDR2

Werner Keil 11/06/2012

[javaee-spec users] [jsr342-experts] Re: Updated specification drafts for EDR2

Bill Shannon 11/06/2012

[javaee-spec users] [jsr342-experts] Re: Updated specification drafts for EDR2

Antonio Goncalves 11/06/2012

[javaee-spec users] [jsr342-experts] Re: Updated specification drafts for EDR2

Linda DeMichiel 11/06/2012