Skip to main content

[javaee-spec users] Re: [jsr342-experts] Re: JASPIC in Web profile?

  • From: Werner Keil <werner.keil@...>
  • To: jsr342-experts@...
  • Cc: users@..., arjan.tijms@...
  • Subject: [javaee-spec users] Re: [jsr342-experts] Re: JASPIC in Web profile?
  • Date: Wed, 3 Apr 2013 09:10:40 +0200

Ron briefly mentioned that in the JSR 351 EG.
Since this is somewhat related to the Identity API which isn't part of EE7 either, any addition that has not been rushed into EE7 as of now should be coordinated with these new JSRs to be expected in time for EE8.

Werner

Am 03.04.2013 05:44 schrieb "Markus Eisele" <myfear@...>:
Hi all,

after talking quite a bit to Ron, Arjan and David I would like to suggest, that we try to make this happen as soon as possible.
It seems not to be a too big burden and I would even suggest trying the EE 7 timeframe.

Thanks for some comments on it!
- M

On 2 April 2013 22:47, arjan tijms <arjan.tijms@...> wrote:
Hi,

I was wondering, if there is any reason why JASPIC is only part of the
Full Profile?

I've just created http://java.net/jira/browse/JAVAEE_SPEC-22 in support of this.

Kind regards,
Arjan Tijms

[javaee-spec users] Re: [jsr342-experts] JASPIC in Web profile?

arjan tijms 04/02/2013

[javaee-spec users] Re: [jsr342-experts] JASPIC in Web profile?

Markus Eisele 04/03/2013

[javaee-spec users] [jsr342-experts] Re: JASPIC in Web profile?

Bill Shannon 04/03/2013

[javaee-spec users] Re: [jsr342-experts] Re: JASPIC in Web profile?