Skip to main content

[JSR-currency] Re: Important use case regarding rounding

  • From: Anatole Tresch <atsticks@...>
  • To: javamoney-list <jcurrency_mail@...>
  • Subject: [JSR-currency] Re: Important use case regarding rounding
  • Date: Tue, 1 Jan 2013 21:21:15 +0100

Sorry, my nervous finger was faster than my brain ;-)

public Amount[] divideAndSeparate(Amount totalAmount, Number divisor, boolean addDifferenceToLastValue);

I simply wanted to add that such a new function should not be part of the methods on the Amount itself, but put within some utility package or class. Also the naming is for sure not optimal yet ;-)

But I do not see such an operation on a

Also the show case clearly shows

Forget this ;-)

Java Lead Engineer, JSR Spec Lead
Gärnischweg 10
CH - 8620 Wetzikon

Switzerland, Europe Zurich, GMT+1
Twitter:  @atsticks
Google: atsticks@...
Phone   +41-44 334 40 87
Mobile  +41-76 344 62 79

[JSR-currency] Re: Important use case regarding rounding

Anatole Tresch 01/01/2013

<Possible follow-up(s)>

[JSR-currency] Re: Important use case regarding rounding

Anatole Tresch 01/01/2013

[JSR-currency] Re: Important use case regarding rounding

Werner Keil 01/01/2013

[JSR-currency] Re: Important use case regarding rounding

Victor Grazi 01/01/2013

[JSR-currency] Re: Important use case regarding rounding

Anatole Tresch 01/01/2013

[JSR-currency] Re: Important use case regarding rounding

Anatole Tresch 01/01/2013

[JSR-currency] Re: Important use case regarding rounding

Victor Grazi 01/01/2013

[JSR-currency] Re: Important use case regarding rounding

Werner Keil 01/01/2013

[JSR-currency] Re: Important use case regarding rounding

Victor Grazi 01/01/2013

[JSR-currency] Re: Important use case regarding rounding

Sascha Freitag 01/03/2013

[JSR-currency] Re: Important use case regarding rounding

KFSC 52 01/07/2013