Skip to main content

[JSR-354] Re: Scope Discussions about JSR 354

  • From: Anatole Tresch <atsticks@...>
  • To: javamoney-list <jcurrency_mail@...>
  • Subject: [JSR-354] Re: Scope Discussions about JSR 354
  • Date: Wed, 30 Jan 2013 11:35:40 +0100

Hi Chris

a big thank you for your comments in our spec draft document. I tried to answer most of them, the smaller ones are directly fixed (marked for feedback as needed). Most of the points you noted are quite useful, or points were discussions have stopped or were never done (e.g. the area of exchange was never discussed).
Many of your remarks are very detailed and good starting points for further discussions, so I will try to create a short summary to the EG mailing list, so we can go ahead here also.

Regards and thanks!
Anatole

2013/1/29 Chris Pheby <chris@...>

Anatole,

Apologies for being quiet for a while, other commitments have kept me busy in the past few weeks.

I’ve updated the EDR draft with some comments, and just pulled down the updated GitHub sources. Hope to get more involved in the coming weeks.

BTW I’m in Singapore, so the timezone here is UTC+08:00.

Regards

Chris