Skip to main content

[JSR-354] Re: Components

  • From: Anatole Tresch <atsticks@...>
  • To: jcurrency_mail@...
  • Subject: [JSR-354] Re: Components
  • Date: Fri, 1 Feb 2013 21:59:25 +0100

Hi Sascha

Basically I dont not see anything that is wrong, I did some clicking yesterday finally it worked. But don't ask me what I've done exactly...

So I guess you should also so some silly clicking... that helps (hopefully)...

Cheers,
Anatole

2013/2/1 Sascha Freitag <dunschtig@...>
great I love to have such things tracked in a tool and not in mailing threads. But this raises an other question, how to get access. Even if I'm logged in java.net I can't access JIRA.
@Anatole: have you the administration rights?
I do have an interesting behavior. If I click on "issue tracking" (after having logged in) on the  money entry page in java.net I get to JIRA and there the meassage "your not logged in". So I click on login on JIRA getting back to java.net and there the message "You are already logged in" :-). Any idea?

Cheers Sascha
On 31.01.2013 17:32, Tresch Anatole (KFSC 225) wrote:

Dear Colleagues

I have defined the components in JIRA as for me should make sense. Feel free to give feedback. In short I’ve defined the following components:

(Edit | Delete)

(Edit | Delete)

(Edit | Delete)

(Edit | Delete)

(Edit | Delete)

(Edit | Delete)

(Edit | Delete)

(Edit | Delete)

(Edit | Delete)

(Edit | Delete)

(Edit | Delete)

As you see, currently I only am the owner of the specification document. So everybody that wants to take over a basic default component responsibility can  ask for ;-)

Afterwards we have to define also the features and requirements and assign them to the components. Any support in this area is quite welcome!

By the way: the ongoing renewal ballot for this JSR looks good so far. This should allow us to continue effectively with our work.

Regards,

Anatole

Anatole Tresch

CREDIT SUISSE AG

Information Technology | Java Core Framework & Support, KSXK 23

Zollstrasse 20/36 | 8070 Zürich | Switzerland

Phone +41 44 334 03 89

anatole.tresch@... | www.credit-suisse.com