Skip to main content

[JSR-354] Fwd: [jsr338-experts] Arbitrary precsion value in JPA

  • From: Werner Keil <werner.keil@...>
  • To: jcurrency_mail@...
  • Subject: [JSR-354] Fwd: [jsr338-experts] Arbitrary precsion value in JPA
  • Date: Mon, 4 Feb 2013 19:38:08 +0100

fyi

Something I picked up from JPA. While JPA and Java EE related JSRs like CDI may not be in immediate scope of 354, persistence support and other aspects like BeanValidation, etc. will become relevant one way or the other. Thus something about precision (loss) always sounds interesting at least in the long term.

Werner