Skip to main content

[JSR-354] Renewal Ballot

  • From: "Tresch Anatole (KFSC 225)" <anatole.tresch@...>
  • To: <jcurrency_mail@...>
  • Subject: [JSR-354] Renewal Ballot
  • Date: Tue, 5 Feb 2013 11:14:02 +0100

Dear Colleagues

Though not yet official from the JCP PMO, I would suggest the renewal ballot for JSR 354 was successful. I have seen that all major stakeholders, including Google, Red Hat, IBM, Oracle and also the ones not mentioned here, have been voting with YES.

The London Java Community voted with abstinent, which I personally appreciate nevertheless very much (thanks Ben!). I hope, we will have the chance to get in direct contact at the DevoXX conferences, but the according CFP is still open.

Regards,

Anatole

Anatole Tresch

CREDIT SUISSE AG

Information Technology | Java Core Framework & Support, KSXK 23

Zollstrasse 20/36 | 8070 Zürich | Switzerland

Phone +41 44 334 03 89

anatole.tresch@... | www.credit-suisse.com

[JSR-354] Renewal Ballot

Tresch Anatole (KFSC 225) 02/05/2013