Skip to main content

[JSR-354] Social Media Week

  • From: Werner Keil <werner.keil@...>
  • To: jcurrency_mail@...
  • Subject: [JSR-354] Social Media Week
  • Date: Tue, 5 Feb 2013 14:17:06 +0100

Dear all,

Happy to announce, that 2 of my proposed sessions for Social Media Week Copenhagen were approved, among the 3 talks is this one:

An open discussion with a panel of people like myself (representing the Java Community, Mobile Payment or projects like JSR 354) or a gentleman from BitCoin Nordic (https://bitcoinnordic.com/

If anybody was able to attend or join the panel (@Claus, you're invited, but equally welcome to just sit in the audience, it will be more Q&A than frontal Powerpoint presentation in that case, so anybody who has a valid point is welcome to share it) please let me know ASAP, organizers expect it to fill up rather quickly at around 40 people max, and those who don't show up, have to pay a fee, not the ones who actually do, for some JCP duties including voting this may also be a model for the future)

Werner Keil | JCP Executive Committee Member | Eclipse UOMo Lead, Babel Language Champion | Java Godfather

Twitter @wernerkeil | @JSR354 | #Java_Social | #EclipseUOMo | #OpenDDR

Skype werner.keil | Google+ gplus.to/wernerkeil

* Social Media Week: February 18 2013, Hamburg, Germany. Werner Keil, JCP Executive Committee Member, Agorava Co-Founder will present "Enterprise Social using Open Source Frameworks like Agorava"

* Social Media Week: February 22 2013, Copenhagen, Denmark. Werner Keil, JCP EC Member, JSR 354 EG Member, Agorava Co-Founder will present "Enterprise Social using Open Source Frameworks like Agorava", "Social Currencies and Crowdfunding"

[JSR-354] Social Media Week