Skip to main content

[JSR-354] Re: Scope of the JSR, RI and TCK

  • From: Werner Keil <werner.keil@...>
  • To: jcurrency_mail@...
  • Subject: [JSR-354] Re: Scope of the JSR, RI and TCK
  • Date: Thu, 7 Feb 2013 16:53:52 +0100

Looks like the only part that was corrected is

2.13

Early Draft Review was planned for the end of March 2013. With successful progress it is intended that this JSR can be considered for inclusion in Java SE 9.

There SE 9 is already mentioned, so based on the decision 2.16 should be fixed, too.

And at least if a platform/profile only approach was selected, then we should also correct

2.7 Please give a short description of the underlying technology or technologies:

This JSR will initially develop code using standard functionality based on Java SE 7.

Into Java 8, given both CLDC 8 and SE 9 will be based on the latest OpenJDK/Java versions available.

I'd drop the SE, since it isn't going to be so relevant any more starting from Java 8.

Werner

[JSR-354] Scope of the JSR, RI and TCK

Werner Keil 02/07/2013