[JSR-354] Fwd: PayPal Developer
- From: Werner Keil <werner.keil@...>
- To: jcurrency_mail@...
- Subject: [JSR-354] Fwd: PayPal Developer
- Date: Tue, 26 Mar 2013 12:47:40 +0100
Just a follow-up on Anatole and me presenting JSR 354 at Codemotion Roma last weekend.
are mostly string-based using JSON, especially this class could be a perfect use case for implementing MonetaryAmount. Probably try that in a fork some time. Asking the Paypal authors and speakers how they like it.
Werner Keil | JCP Executive Committee Member | Eclipse UOMo Lead, Babel Language Champion | Java Godfather
Twitter @wernerkeil | @JSR354 | #Java_Social | #EclipseUOMo | #OpenDDR
* JavaOne Russia: April 23-24 2013, Moscow, Russia. Werner Keil, JCP Executive Committee Member, JSR 354/360 EG Member will present "JSR 321, JSR 354, Standards for the Future of Java Embedded"
* GeeCON: May 16-17 2013, Krakow, Poland. Werner Keil, JCP Executive Committee Member, JSR 360 EG Member will present "Standards for the Future of Java Embedded"