Skip to main content

[JSR-354] Google Monkey Business

  • From: Werner Keil <werner.keil@...>
  • To: jcurrency_mail@...
  • Subject: [JSR-354] Google Monkey Business
  • Date: Wed, 27 Mar 2013 12:16:03 +0100

Hi,

Just started reviewing the EDR document. I will come back to an open question on exception hierarchy as part of that just in a moment.

We may have heard, Google isn't always about Money, at least when it comes to selling apps or OS.
This screenshot of the EDR document on Google Drive/Docs is the final proof we needed, that "Money" does not matter to Google, at least when it comes to spelling

Cheers,
--

Werner Keil | JCP Executive Committee Member | Eclipse UOMo Lead, Babel Language Champion | Java Godfather

Twitter @wernerkeil | @JSR354 | #Java_Social | #EclipseUOMo | #OpenDDR

Skype werner.keil | Google+ gplus.to/wernerkeil

* Expert Days Berlin: April 5 2013, Berlin, Germany. Werner Keil, JCP Executive Committee Member, JSR 354 EG Member may co-present "JSR 354 - Money and Currency API for Java"

* JavaOne Russia: April 23-24 2013, Moscow, Russia. Werner Keil, JCP Executive Committee Member, JSR 354/360 EG Member will present "JSR 321, JSR 354, Standards for the Future of Java Embedded"

* GeeCON: May 16-17 2013, Krakow, Poland. Werner Keil, JCP Executive Committee Member, JSR 360 EG Member will present "Standards for the Future of Java Embedded"

[JSR-354] Google Monkey Business