thanks for the update. So I will try to keep some time reserved
for a review session. Actually planned also some things for Easter
weekend with the given weather conditions :-(.
So I also wish all nice Easter.
On 29.03.2013 08:10, Anatole Tresch wrote:
I added the presentations from Rome and the file containing
long and short abstracts for speaker CFPs to the expert groups
area on JCP:
Additionally I would like short give an update on the
targeted timeline for EDR:
- During Easter I will try to streamline the specification
document to EDR quality as fas as possible.
- I personally will on Monday write an email with the topics
still open, e.g. based on the remarks within the spec
document, of course along with a link to the current spec
- I would be glad for feedback until end of next week, so
whenever possible, reserve the time, so you are able to read
the spec and provide feedback.
- Additionally there are some tasks basically independent of
the spec that are also important:
- The current build should be extended so we can deliver
the EDR into the public Apache
maven repository (PGP check-sums, the according plugin is
already prepared in the poms).
- We have also a sonar instance that should be attached
(thanks to openvms.org ! ).
Therefore according adaptations must be done to allow test
results to be reused for coverage analysis and, of course,
the sonar task must be started additionally in the
Cloudbees execution plan.
- Finally it may be useful to link sonar results with
the JSRs project page on java.net
- Also there might be a couple of location on the Wiki that
may be outdated. I also will try to update the Wiki on
Monday, so also here, feedback is welcome!
So long, I wish everybody a nice Easter!
Java Lead Engineer, JSR Spec Lead
CH - 8620 Wetzikon
Phone +41-44 334 40 87
Mobile +41-76 344 62 79
Sascha Freitag v/o Dunschtig