Skip to main content

[JSR-354] Re: Getting a name method into CurrencyUnit

  • From: Werner Keil <werner.keil@...>
  • To: jcurrency_mail@...
  • Subject: [JSR-354] Re: Getting a name method into CurrencyUnit
  • Date: Thu, 18 Apr 2013 15:47:06 +0200

The meeting is both on 14th and 15th, the Eclipse Stammtisch is on the evening of the 15th, see http://wiki.eclipse.org/Eclipse_Stammtisch_Zurich_2013_Mai

32 of the 50 estimated seats have already been booked. Although selected EG or CS members may still find a seat, please consider registering if you are in the area and feel like you'd like to attend.

On Thu, Apr 18, 2013 at 3:37 PM, Simon Martinelli <simon.martinelli@...> wrote:
On May 14th I'm teaching at the University and cant join you in Zurich. Sorry.

But anyway it would be interesting to meet once.

Simon Martinelli
--
Moosentli 7
CH-3235 Erlach

+41 32 544 88 80
simon@...

On Thu, Apr 18, 2013 at 2:30 PM, Werner Keil <werner.keil@...> wrote:
Thanks.

I am not sure, if your work schedule allows joining us in Zurich from May 14th, but beside Anatole, those CS EG Members based there and myself it would be nice to discuss a few of these aspects in person. If it doesn't conflict with the actual JCP EC F2F or Eclipse event (did you register for that btw, if you're interested?) maybe we could also set up a conf call for a few remote EG members who wish to participate.

It'll have to be separate from the EC Meeting, but those EG Members who are present, should CS allow more than just Anatole to attend it, could probably also meet the EC on that "JSR Update" occasion on Tue or Wed.

None of these sound like show-stoppers for EDR1, if things like that change with an EDR2 or beyond, that's fair, we should however try to get EDR1 out before I talk about the JSR next Tuesday in Moscow, for psychological reasons and of course to increase visibility of the JSR by the community

Werner

On Thu, Apr 18, 2013 at 2:23 PM, Simon Martinelli <simon.martinelli@...> wrote:
+1 for the cldr

[JSR-354] Getting a name method into CurrencyUnit

Werner Keil 04/17/2013

[JSR-354] Re: Getting a name method into CurrencyUnit

Stephen Colebourne 04/17/2013

[JSR-354] Re: Getting a name method into CurrencyUnit

Werner Keil 04/17/2013

[JSR-354] Re: Getting a name method into CurrencyUnit

Anatole Tresch 04/17/2013

[JSR-354] Re: Getting a name method into CurrencyUnit

Werner Keil 04/17/2013

[JSR-354] Re: Getting a name method into CurrencyUnit

Werner Keil 04/18/2013

[JSR-354] Re: Getting a name method into CurrencyUnit

Werner Keil 04/18/2013

[JSR-354] Re: Getting a name method into CurrencyUnit

Simon Martinelli 04/18/2013

[JSR-354] Re: Getting a name method into CurrencyUnit

Werner Keil 04/18/2013

[JSR-354] Re: Getting a name method into CurrencyUnit

Simon Martinelli 04/18/2013

[JSR-354] Re: Getting a name method into CurrencyUnit

Werner Keil 04/18/2013

[JSR-354] Re: Getting a name method into CurrencyUnit

Werner Keil 04/18/2013

[JSR-354] Re: Getting a name method into CurrencyUnit

Anatole Tresch 04/18/2013

[JSR-354] Re: Getting a name method into CurrencyUnit

Werner Keil 04/18/2013

[JSR-354] Re: Getting a name method into CurrencyUnit

Sascha Freitag 04/20/2013

[JSR-354] Re: Getting a name method into CurrencyUnit

Chris Pheby 04/18/2013

[JSR-354] Re: Getting a name method into CurrencyUnit

Werner Keil 04/18/2013

[JSR-354] Re: Getting a name method into CurrencyUnit

Tresch Anatole (KFSC 225) 04/18/2013

[JSR-354] Re: Getting a name method into CurrencyUnit

Werner Keil 04/18/2013

[JSR-354] Re: Getting a name method into CurrencyUnit

Simon Martinelli 04/17/2013

[JSR-354] Re: Getting a name method into CurrencyUnit