Skip to main content

[JSR-354] Re: JavaOnes

  • From: Werner Keil <werner.keil@...>
  • To: jcurrency_mail@...
  • Subject: [JSR-354] Re: JavaOnes
  • Date: Mon, 22 Apr 2013 12:00:37 +0400

If I see Steve in Moscow I might ask him about it.

Btw, while Russian, just like my former team mate Aleksey the creator of the Android app Financisto seems now based in Singapore, too:
http://orangesoftware.ru/ or his Twitter user @solonenko

Maybe you could get in touch, as Financisto seems very close to most patterns and designs we use in JSR 354, And it already uses another JSR, JPA for Persistence on Android, not many apps do that

Werner

On Thu, Apr 18, 2013 at 4:34 PM, Chris Pheby <chris@...> wrote:

No, I’ve not heard anything since submitting. I hope I will hear something soon as I’d have to arrange a visa in advance.

Regards Chris