Skip to main content

[JSR-354] EDR 1 out now

  • From: Anatole Tresch <atsticks@...>
  • Subject: [JSR-354] EDR 1 out now
  • Date: Mon, 22 Apr 2013 15:56:01 +0200

Dear EG Members

I want to thank you very much for your efforts and input during the last months. Finally JSR 354 EDR 1 is out (and hopefully active soon on jcp.org). There will be 30 days of feedback time, where feedback will be come back also to out mailing list here.
I suppose, that we may use also the forums functionality to discuss the topics raised, since the discussions can be better followed also by third parties there.

And also during the feedback cycle our work will still continue. There are many things also to be done related to reference implementation and later also TCK. So, think about, what your topic also within the RI will be, where you are most interested in and the JSR can benefit best.

I and some other EG colleagues are also talking on several international conferences on this topic. If anybody of you want to join at a conference, just contact me. There is material also on the EG part on jcp.org that you may use for preparing call for papers.

For the moment I have no more to add. The last three nights were very short, and I will now try to find some sleep ;-)

So, looking forward on any feedback.

Thanks!
Anatole

Java Lead Engineer, JSR Spec Lead