Skip to main content

[JSR-354] Re: JSR 354 (JavaMoney) - EDR 1

  • From: Heather VanCura <heather@...>
  • To: Anatole Tresch <atsticks@...>, "Tresch Anatole (KFSC 225)" <anatole.tresch@...>
  • Subject: [JSR-354] Re: JSR 354 (JavaMoney) - EDR 1
  • Date: Fri, 26 Apr 2013 14:03:48 -0700

Hello Anatole,

Thank you for your submission!

Please ensure all of the materials listed here are included:
(Also posted the list below):

 When submitting the draft please provide all of the following:

  1. The Spec, in pdf or zip format (be aware that Javadoc files must be zipped) The PMO will provide a standard evaluation license unless you choose to provide your own.
  2. The length of the Review (30, 45, 60 or 90 calendar days). During the review you can increase the length to the next increments.
  3. The answer to the following questions for each bundle you submit for posting as a separate download during the review.

    A. Does the specification include software codes in the following format:
    Binary : Yes _______ No __________
    Source (compilable) : Yes _______ No __________
    Javadocs : Yes _______ No __________
    B. Do the codes or the spec call on, contain, use or demonstrate encryption technology?
    Yes _________ No ________
    If yes, please describe in detail

  4. The checklist for transparency with specifics for your JSR. If you are using other sites or services, please provide the URLs.
  5. The full text of the licenses that will apply to the Final Specification, the final Reference Implementation, and the Final Technology Compatibility Kit. If you haven't changed your licensing terms from the ones you provided before, you can just let us know that. Note, though: if you started in an earlier process version than 2.7, you must provide the full license text here, as you did not supply it before.
  6. The version number of the specific specification document you are submitting, the anticipated release date, and the full corporate name and address of the Spec Lead Member.
Turnaround time: With any public posting of a spec to jcp.org, the PMO will post the spec and related materials within 10 business days of receiving all the above materials at spec-submit@jcp.org

Thank you!
Heather
On Apr 22, 2013, at 6:36 AM, Anatole Tresch wrote:

Dear Colleagues

I am really happy to send you our first early draft review package, containing
- the draft specification document
- the API JavaDoc (including platform artifacts)
- link to the source code repo
- an additional small readme mentioning the most important points from our side

Let me know, if I missed something. I think we are going for the normal 30 day review duration.

Regards,
Anatole

Java Lead Engineer, JSR Spec Lead
Glärnischweg 10
CH - 8620 Wetzikon

Switzerland, Europe Zurich, GMT+1
Twitter:  @atsticks
Google: atsticks
Phone   +41-44 334 40 87
Mobile  +41-76 344 62 79
<JSR 354 - EDR1.zip>

[JSR-354] JSR 354 (JavaMoney) - EDR 1

Anatole Tresch 04/22/2013

[JSR-354] Re: JSR 354 (JavaMoney) - EDR 1

Heather VanCura 04/26/2013