Obviously the file endings were missing, now it should work!
CREDIT SUISSE AG
Information Technology | Java Core Framework & Support, KSXK 23
Zollstrasse 20/36 | 8070 Zürich | Switzerland
Phone +41 44 334 03 89
anatole.tresch@... | www.credit-suisse.com
From: Anatole Tresch [mailto:atsticks@...]
Sent: Friday, March 29, 2013 08:10
To: Jsr 354 JavaMoney Public Mailinglist
Subject: [JSR-354] Presentation Materials, EDR
I added the presentations from Rome and the file containing long and short abstracts for speaker CFPs to the expert groups area on JCP:
Additionally I would like short give an update on the targeted timeline for EDR:
- During Easter I will try to streamline the specification document to EDR quality as fas as possible.
- I personally will on Monday write an email with the topics still open, e.g. based on the remarks within the spec document, of course along with a link to the current spec document.
- I would be glad for feedback until end of next week, so whenever possible, reserve the time, so you are able to read the spec and provide feedback.
- Additionally there are some tasks basically independent of the spec that are also important:
- The current build should be extended so we can deliver the EDR into the public Apache maven repository (PGP check-sums, the according plugin is already prepared in the poms).
- We have also a sonar instance that should be attached (thanks to openvms.org ! ). Therefore according adaptations must be done to allow test results to be reused for coverage analysis and, of course, the sonar task must be started additionally in the Cloudbees execution plan.
- Finally it may be useful to link sonar results with the JSRs project page on java.net
- Also there might be a couple of location on the Wiki that may be outdated. I also will try to update the Wiki on Monday, so also here, feedback is welcome!
So long, I wish everybody a nice Easter!
Java Lead Engineer, JSR Spec Lead
CH - 8620 Wetzikon
Switzerland, Europe Zurich, GMT+1
Phone +41-44 334 40 87
Mobile +41-76 344 62 79