Skip to main content

[JSR-354] Re: JavaOne

  • From: Werner Keil <werner.keil@...>
  • To: jcurrency_mail@...
  • Subject: [JSR-354] Re: JavaOne
  • Date: Fri, 12 Apr 2013 13:13:16 +0200

I don't know, to what extent she'd be happy to discuss technicalities, but it seems like last year, Susi will be there both at the EC F2F and most of JavaOne, so she could attend both such discussion and if they invite the JSR, too that one.

It's good to look at synergies, but the two session proposals are not directly related. Similar to JavaOne Russia this month or maybe Shanghai (not sure, if we heard from that?) the JSR is most likely best in the "Core Java" track, the others don't really sound so appropriate: http://www.oracle.com/javaone/tracks/index.html

[JSR-354] JavaOne

Stephen Colebourne 04/12/2013

[JSR-354] Re: JavaOne

Tresch Anatole (KFSC 225) 04/12/2013