Skip to main content

[JSR-354] Re: JavaOne

  • From: Anatole Tresch <atsticks@...>
  • Subject: [JSR-354] Re: JavaOne
  • Date: Fri, 12 Apr 2013 21:24:55 +0200

Hi Stephen

basically I will check if I can join at JavaOne (not yet sure), if not possible, I try at least to ensure that Susi or Scot (the two official EC members from Credit Suisse) will also join the BOF.

Anatole

2013/4/12 Stephen Colebourne <scolebourne@...>
I'm planning on submitting a JavaOne BOF session on the topic of
money/currency in Java. It won't be just focussed on this JSR, as I
plan to cover Joda-Money and any other significant libraries or best
practices as well. As a BOF, it will also be more discussion based.

Email me privately or here if you have any comments, or have already
submitted a talk proposal.

Stephen

Java Lead Engineer, JSR Spec Lead
Glärnischweg 10