Skip to main content

[JSR-354] Re: Doodle for EDR Follow Up TelCo/Hangout

  • From: Werner Keil <werner.keil@...>
  • To: jcurrency_mail@...
  • Cc: Mark Davis <mark@...>, "Baldry Scot (CS)" <scot.baldry@...>
  • Subject: [JSR-354] Re: Doodle for EDR Follow Up TelCo/Hangout
  • Date: Fri, 31 May 2013 21:21:01 +0200

Anatole/all,

Thanks, I just voted. Is Sunday, e.g. to help colleagues in India or those who may have troubles to join a Hangout in the office also on the list on purpose? Given weekdays are proposed as Telco with a dial-in number, that'll be fine from my current office, but other than Mon and Fri there are a few other JSRs using the afternoon as common ground between PDT and China, too If it was much better for a majority on different days I may be able to swap, but for now, those two weekdays and Sunday are my preference.

Werner

On Fri, May 31, 2013 at 9:14 PM, Anatole Tresch <atsticks@...> wrote:
Dear EG

as mentioned the doodle for discussing further progress in the JSR:

Hereby
  • dates on the weekend are Google Hangouts
  • dates during the week will be Telcos/WebEx Meetings.
Please add your preferences so we can fix the dates asap (and release the others).

Regards,
Anatole

Java Lead Engineer, JSR Spec Lead
Glärnischweg 10
CH - 8620 Wetzikon

Switzerland, Europe Zurich, GMT+1
Twitter:  @atsticks
Google: atsticks
Phone   +41-44 334 40 87
Mobile  +41-76 344 62 79

[JSR-354] Doodle for EDR Follow Up TelCo/Hangout

Anatole Tresch 05/31/2013

[JSR-354] Re: Doodle for EDR Follow Up TelCo/Hangout