Skip to main content

[JSR-354] Re: Separation of Validity

  • From: Werner Keil <werner.keil@...>
  • To: jcurrency_mail@...
  • Cc: Mark Davis ☕ <mark@...>
  • Subject: [JSR-354] Re: Separation of Validity
  • Date: Sat, 8 Jun 2013 19:03:29 +0200

Which is wrong too, btw, at least it's quite ambiguous and only the form "validatable" is understood by most translation engines like Google Translate

If we stick to common English words, could we fix that?

On Sat, Jun 8, 2013 at 5:39 PM, Thomas Hüsler <tom.huesler@...> wrote:

I prefer the proposals of Anatole.

Whereas Visible and Audible are defined English words Validible isn't to my knowledge - you don't find that word in any major dictionary although there are some references to it in Internet they as well directly state that it's unclear if this word exists.

So I would not use this word unless one of our native English pears says this is a really defined word

Regards,

tom