Skip to main content

[JSR-354] Re: Enterprise Software Development with Java: Documenting Compliance - About TCKs, Specifications and Testing

  • From: Werner Keil <werner.keil@...>
  • To: jcurrency_mail@...
  • Subject: [JSR-354] Re: Enterprise Software Development with Java: Documenting Compliance - About TCKs, Specifications and Testing
  • Date: Mon, 17 Jun 2013 20:25:24 +0200

Sounds promising. I asked Markus, if he or maybe JUG Members (including the recently founded iJUG he's also involved in) might be interested to help with something like the TCK via Adopt-a-JSR...

Werner

On Mon, Jun 17, 2013 at 8:09 PM, Anatole Tresch <atsticks@...> wrote:
Very intersting blog, i think we could adopt this:
http://blog.eisele.net/2013/06/documenting-compliance-about-tcks.html?m=1

Anatole

-
Anatole Tresch
Glärnischweg 10
8620 Wetzikon
Tel +41 (43) 317 05 30
-
Send from Mobile

[JSR-354] Enterprise Software Development with Java: Documenting Compliance - About TCKs, Specifications and Testing

Anatole Tresch 06/17/2013

[JSR-354] Re: Enterprise Software Development with Java: Documenting Compliance - About TCKs, Specifications and Testing

Werner Keil 06/17/2013

<Possible follow-up(s)>

[JSR-354] Enterprise Software Development with Java: Documenting Compliance - About TCKs, Specifications and Testing