[JSR-354] Re: Webex this afternoon MET a bit later
- From: Werner Keil <werner.keil@...>
- To: "jcurrency_mail@..." <jcurrency_mail@...>
- Subject: [JSR-354] Re: Webex this afternoon MET a bit later
- Date: Fri, 23 Aug 2013 14:38:48 +0200
I was told someone may have to use my desk as I am finishing with a project
in Denmark, so if that's the case, I may not be able to dial in. If they
can wait, I might, it's in about 45 minutes then, correct?
Otherwise I try next week from Vienna.
To be honest I can't say who other than the EC really is eligible to vote
this year, but being nominated alone, 3 categories total seems like a good
thing to spread the word (others also do, sometimes even with a lesser cause
On Fri, Aug 23, 2013 at 2:33 PM, Anatole Tresch <atsticks@...> wrote:
> Dear all
> I assume I will be a bit late for the webex call this afternoon (about 15
> And: big thank you for the jcp awards nominations (spec lead and jsr)!
> Would be good if you can spread that info throughout mails, blogs, tweets
> so we can profit from that outstanding momentum!
> Anatole Tresch
> Glärnischweg 10
> 8620 Wetzikon
> Tel +41 (43) 317 05 30
> Send from Mobile
Werner Keil | JCP Executive Committee Member | Eclipse UOMo Lead, Babel
Language Champion | Java Godfather | Maersk DevOps Build Manager
Twitter @wernerkeil | @JSR354 | #EclipseUOMo | #Java_Social | #DevOps
Skype werner.keil | Google+ gplus.to/wernerkeil
* Node.js Hackathon #2: August 24 2013, Copenhagen, Denmark. Werner Keil, UOMo
Lead, Maersk DevOps Build Manager will present "Ponte Creation Review at
* Eclipse DemoCamps Kepler 2013: June-August 2013, Germany, Denmark, Austria,
Norway. Werner Keil, UOMo Lead, Maersk DevOps Build Manager will
DevOps with Hudson, Maven, Kokki, Multiconf & PyDev", "M4M 2 the Rescue of
* Bitcoin Austria #26: Sep 3 2013, Vienna, Austria. Werner Keil, JCP EC
Member, JSR 354 EG Member will present "Mt.Gox Currency
Conversion Provider for JSR 354"
* JavaOne US 2013: Sep 23-26 2013, San Francisco, USA. Werner Keil, JCP EC
Member, JSR 351/354 EG Member will co-present "Java Identity Management",
Security", "JSR 354"
Description: GIF image