[JSR-354] Re: Welcome Greg Bakos
- From: Werner Keil <werner.keil@...>
- To: jcurrency_mail@...
- Subject: [JSR-354] Re: Welcome Greg Bakos
- Date: Thu, 29 Aug 2013 01:45:37 +0200
Yes, if those guys were involved in creating or at least Java, it
would be called "Ale" instead I guess;-D
Unless there's a formal structure by now like SouJava or other JUGs
have it, I guess that makes you a "member" and it is fair to consider
your interest and joining "adopt", then, too;-) Maybe you might give
Martijn a shout, they have a Wiki page with involved adopters, which
might be empty or contain old entry like Ben.
Werner Keil | JCP Executive Committee Member | Eclipse UOMo Lead, Babel
Language Champion | Java Godfather
Twitter @wernerkeil | @JSR354 | #EclipseUOMo | #Java_Social | #DevOps
Skype werner.keil | Google+ gplus.to/wernerkeil
* Node.js Hackathon #2: August 24 2013, Copenhagen, Denmark. Werner Keil, UOMo
Lead, Maersk DevOps Build Manager will present "Ponte Creation Review at
* Eclipse DemoCamps Kepler 2013: June-August 2013, Germany,
Denmark, Austria, Norway. Werner Keil, UOMo Lead, Maersk DevOps Build
Manager will present "Triple-E’class DevOps with Hudson, Maven, Kokki,
Multiconf & PyDev", "M4M 2 the Rescue of M2M"
* Bitcoin Austria #26: Sep 3 2013, Vienna, Austria. Werner Keil, JCP EC
Member, JSR 354 EG Member will present "Mt.Gox Currency
Conversion Provider for JSR 354"
* JavaOne US 2013: Sep 23-26 2013, San Francisco, USA. Werner Keil, JCP EC
Member, JSR 351/354 EG Member will co-present "Java Identity Management",
Security", "JSR 354"