[JSR-354] Re: Public Draft Review JSR 354
- From: harold ogle <harold.ogle@...>
- To: Anatole Tresch <atsticks@...>
- Cc: "spec-submit@..." <spec-submit@...>, "Cech Previtali Susanne (KIVO)" <susanne.cechprevitali@...>, andy hess <andreas.hess@...>, Jsr 354 JavaMoney Public Mailinglist <jcurrency_mail@...>, Anatole Tresch <anatole.tresch@...>
- Subject: [JSR-354] Re: Public Draft Review JSR 354
- Date: Thu, 12 Sep 2013 14:23:29 -0700
- Organization: Oracle Corporation
Thank you for the link to the draft for posting. Would you supply the
rest of the information we need to complete the posting? It's listed in
the Spec Lead Guide online, but here's the list for your convenience:
1. The Spec, in pdf or zip format (be aware that Javadoc files must be
zipped). The PMO will provide a standard evaluation license unless
you choose to provide your own.
Please note: Any drafts posted for review must remain on the site as
a record of the spec's development and will not be removed.
NOTE: we've got this from your original message. Thank you! Here's
what's still needed:
1. the length of the Review (30 - 90 days). During the review you can
request to extend the length of the review by sending mail to
admin@... at least two days before the scheduled end date (90
days is the maximum).
2. The answer to the following questions.
A. Does the specification include software codes
in the following format:
Binary : Yes _______ No __________
Source (compilable) : Yes _______ No __________
Javadocs : Yes _______ No __________
B. Do the codes or the spec call on, contain, use
or demonstrate encryption technology?
Yes _________ No ________
If yes, please describe in detail
3. Either confirmation that the full license text you provided at Early
Draft Review for the Final Release spec, RI and TCK are unchanged,
or the new license texts if they have changed from what was provided
4. An anticipated date when the PMO will receive the Proposed Final
5. The version number of the specific specification document you are
submitting, the anticipated release date, and the full corporate
name and address of the Spec Lead Member. This will be used to
produce the evaluation license for the posting. As an alternative,
we can use the LICENSE.txt included in your .zip archive, but as
there is no formatting in that .txt file, the license is very hard
to read. If you want to use that license, could you provide a
version with line breaks?
NOTE: we also have the transparency checklist, contained within your
submission. You don't need to resubmit that.
For version number, should we use 0.5, as listed in the .pdf file?
If we can get the review length, the export questions (item #2, above),
from you in the next few days, there should be no problem getting the
review started well before JavaOne.
On 9/9/2013 2:59 AM, Anatole Tresch wrote:
we are very pleased to be able to publish our next release of *JSR
354* *(Public Review)* before JavaOne. The code, spec and api can be
We would be very happy, if our release can be announced before JavaOne ;-)
Of course, contact me, if there are any issues...
Java Lead Engineer, JSR Spec Lead
CH - 8620 Wetzikon
/Switzerland, Europe Zurich, GMT+1/
Mobile +41-76 344 62 79/