[JSR-354] Re: JSR 354 Public Review
- From: Thomas Hüsler <tom.huesler@...>
- To: <jcurrency_mail@...>
- Subject: [JSR-354] Re: JSR 354 Public Review
- Date: Sun, 22 Sep 2013 10:36:43 +0200
Gratuliere... Wie gehts so? Wie ist USA?
From: Anatole Tresch [mailto:atsticks@...]
Sent: Sonntag, 22. September 2013 10:30
To: Harold Ogle
Cc: Cech Previtali Susanne (KIVO); Jsr 354 JavaMoney Public Mailinglist; andy
hess; Anatole Tresch; Heather VanCura
Subject: [JSR-354] JSR 354 Public Review
I just send you again the full submission for JSR 354 for Public Review.
Hereby the current version of the specification is 0.6, which also maps
directly with the tag in the source core repo.
According the questions:
1. I would go for a 45 day review length.
2. A. Does the specification include software codes in the following format:
* Binary : No
* Source (compilable) : Yes
* Javadocs : Yes
B. Do the codes or the spec call on, contain, use or demonstrate
encryption technology? No
3. Either confirmation that the full license text you provided at Early Draft
Review for the Final Release spec, RI and TCK are unchanged, or the new
license texts if they have changed from what was provided with EDR.
* The licence texts are the same, I only replaced Early Draft Review
with Public Review.
4. The anticipated date when the PMO will receive the Proposed Final Draft
specification is in about in November 2013, I think.
5. The version number of the specific specification document is 0.5 (we
aligned numbering of the spec document with the tags in the source code).
I think we can plan for a release target at the beginning 2014 (Q1).
My current full corporate address is:
CREDIT SUISSE AG
The uploaded zip, containing Spec, API Javadoc and the current version 6
released code base and the licences is available at
I assume, you will be quite fast in uploading. Nevertheless: thank you!..
Java Lead Engineer, JSR Spec Lead
CH - 8620 Wetzikon
Switzerland, Europe Zurich, GMT+1
Mobile +41-76 344 62 79