Skip to main content

[JSR-354] Re: Public Review 2

  • From: Heather VanCura <heather@...>
  • To: Anatole Tresch <atsticks@...>
  • Subject: [JSR-354] Re: Public Review 2
  • Date: Tue, 18 Mar 2014 09:43:49 -0700

Hi Anatole,

I noticed that you did not copy Harold on your message, so adding Harold. I have a few comments for clarification on your submission. A second Public Review is not required, but you are welcome to hold a second Public Review. It is a bit unusual since you received 24 yes votes on your Public Review, and the review just recently closed. You could proceed to Proposed Final Draft as the next stage in the JCP with the current draft, and following that stage, then progress to Final Approval Ballot as the next step, followed by Final Release. Please confirm that you would like to have a second Public Review, versus the next JCP milestone of Proposed Final Draft.

Best regards,
Heather
On Mar 16, 2014, at 5:15 PM, Anatole Tresch wrote:

Hi Harold

we are ready for the second Public Review of our API, with all relevant feedback included from our first review.

The answers to the famous questions are in the attached PDF.

The uploaded zip, containing Spec, API Javadoc and the current version 0.8 released code base and the
licences is available at
https://jcp.org/en/egc/download/Public+Review+2.zip?id=354&fileId=5080
 .
Regards,