[JSR-354] Re: Public Review 2
- From: Heather VanCura <heather@...>
- To: Anatole Tresch <atsticks@...>
- Cc: "Cech Previtali Susanne (KIVO)" <susanne.cechprevitali@...>, Jsr 354 JavaMoney Public Mailinglist <jcurrency_mail@...>, Anatole Tresch <anatole.tresch@...>, "Baldry Scot (CS)" <scot.baldry@...>, Harold Ogle <harold@...>
- Subject: [JSR-354] Re: Public Review 2
- Date: Tue, 18 Mar 2014 09:43:49 -0700
I noticed that you did not copy Harold on your message, so adding
Harold. I have a few comments for clarification on your submission.
A second Public Review is not required, but you are welcome to hold a
second Public Review. It is a bit unusual since you received 24 yes
votes on your Public Review, and the review just recently closed. You
could proceed to Proposed Final Draft as the next stage in the JCP
with the current draft, and following that stage, then progress to
Final Approval Ballot as the next step, followed by Final Release.
Please confirm that you would like to have a second Public Review,
versus the next JCP milestone of Proposed Final Draft.
On Mar 16, 2014, at 5:15 PM, Anatole Tresch wrote:
we are ready for the second Public Review of our API, with all
relevant feedback included from our first review.
The answers to the famous questions are in the attached PDF.
The uploaded zip, containing Spec, API Javadoc and the current
version 0.8 released code base and the
licences is available at
Java Lead Engineer, JSR Spec Lead
CH - 8620 Wetzikon
Switzerland, Europe Zurich, GMT+1
Mobile +41-76 344 62 79