If filing issues in the issue tracker is not your thing, you can use this page as a place to suggest ideas for JSF 2.2. Keep in mind that we're trying to get this thing done in calendar year 2011, so suggestions such as "rewrite the whole thing in Scala" may not make the cut. A suggestion such as "allow managed beans to be written in scala" may work, however.
You can look at the JSF 2.0 requirements scratchpad for what people suggested last time.
To provide some structure to the edits, let's take the following outline from the JSF 2.2 JSR draft.
- Eliminate the need for a tag handler class
- Make it so cc:interface is optional
- Component identification and ajax
- Some HTML5 features
- These really should go in the issue tracker, but we'll take feedback here as well
- Deprecate the "targets" concept
- Multi-field validation
 <!-- do not remove the edit link! -->