Skip to main content

[jsr339-experts] Minor filtering & response API updates

  • From: Marek Potociar <marek.potociar@...>
  • To: jsr339-experts@...
  • Subject: [jsr339-experts] Minor filtering & response API updates
  • Date: Tue, 19 Jun 2012 08:48:47 +0200

Hello experts,

just FYI - I've made a few consolidation updates in the API during the last week or so, see here for the details:

In summary the updates were around method name and method parameter order consolidation as well as response status getter/setter additions and working with generic types in case of Response and outbound filter contexts (client request, container response) entity setters. I understand that it may be annoying if you have started the implementation already. My apologies for any inconvenience caused.

Marek

[jsr339-experts] Minor filtering & response API updates

Marek Potociar 06/19/2012