Skip to main content

jaxb-workshop is now live

  • From: Edward Bratt <ed.bratt@...>
  • To: users@..., dev@..., announce@...
  • Subject: jaxb-workshop is now live
  • Date: Wed, 08 Dec 2010 07:04:36 -0800

Hi
We're happy to report the final migration of all CVS projects. All Projects in the GlassFish migration group are now live with the new Java.net hosting tool suite, Kenai. This wiki details the complete list of projects which have been migrated.

Project web-sites are still being converted. If you can't find what you are looking for, please send an e-mail to the user mailing list for your project.

This project repository has been converted to Subversion.

The new project URL is: http://jaxb-workshop.java.net
The Subversion repository URLs can be found at http://java.net/projects/jaxb-workshop/sources
User ID/Password authentication as well as SSH credentials are supported.
If you are new to Subversion, you can read the Kenai help pages to get started.

These projects have all their Kenai features enabled and,
  • E-mail is now enabled and the archives are loaded
  • Users and roles are fully imported for each project. You may see your ID more than once if you have multiple roles in the project
  • Each site's Jira dashboard is at: java.net/jira/browse/PROJECT -- for example: http://java.net/jira/browse/GLASSFISH. You can work with Jira as your project requires
  • By default, projects are migrated to the Kenai project site look & feel. Each project must enable their web-site as described in the glassfish-migration wiki. Project owners are responsible for applying the new GlassFish theme. We're ready to help if you need any additional support
Additionally, ALL migrated e-mail lists are now live and, you can resume using them to communicate with your project community members. Messages are being archived, but you won't be able to browse through the archives until the project repositories are enabled. I will send a similar update to all project aliases.

One caveat is that projects which used the ProjectDocumentList servlet storage (Documents & files) from Collabnet do not yet have these files migrated. We will send another notice, once this is completed. You can check yourself by browsing to: http://java.net/downloads/[PROJECT-ID]. If your project used this feature, this will be created when the files are migrated.

Please report any web-site issues, to the respective project owners and, give them some time to get everything updated for the new site. Please let me know if you suspect any data import issues. Please remember, the UI may be showing you the data in a form that is different from the Collabnet suite of tools.

There is extensive help for the Kenai tool suite. You'll find help links on most pages.
We are managing a wiki for GlassFish specific progress and issues.
If you need assistance with GlassFish migration topics, send e-mail to migration-help@...
You can use the Kenai Forums for Kenai Q & A with the Kenai development team.

We will post further wiki updates as more projects are enabled.

Thank you for your patience and continued contributions to the GlassFish community.

Ed Bratt & The GlassFish migration team

jaxb-workshop is now live

Edward Bratt 12/08/2010