Skip to main content

[jsr352-public] RI not correctly defining exceptions as checked.

  • From: Scott Kurz < >
  • To:
  • Subject: [jsr352-public] RI not correctly defining exceptions as checked.
  • Date: Fri, 15 Mar 2013 18:34:47 -0400

I call out this bug since it impacts any client/app code you've written to the RI.

Somehow, though I had it checked off my TODO list, we never updated the exceptions to correctly
directly extend from java.lang.Exception (making them checked exceptions).

You might need to add some catch-blocks ...

I'd deliver the change right away but as you know we're not primarily using Git but mirror to it from
our internal repository... so I might not sort it out til Monday unless someone really urgently needs
it.

Just wanted to make anyone aware who was writing to the API...

Scott Kurz
WebSphere Batch / Compute Grid Development
T/L 295-5649;
External Phone 845-435-5649

[jsr352-public] RI not correctly defining exceptions as checked.

Scott Kurz 03/15/2013