Skip to main content

[JSR364-observers] [JSR364-EG] No meeting tomorrow, but please review the draft

  • From: Heather VanCura < >
  • To:
  • Cc: JCP EC members < >
  • Subject: [JSR364-observers] [JSR364-EG] No meeting tomorrow, but please review the draft
  • Date: Mon, 28 Jul 2014 11:11:58 -0700

Hi all,

We will not be meeting tomorrow, but please review the latest version of the Process Document that is published as the EDR on JCP.org:
https://java.net/downloads/jcpnext4/Working%20Documents/JCP-2.10-v6-EDR-redline.pdf

John Pampuch went through and commented on several of the issues (thank you!). Mike Denicola and Bruno Souza also volunteered to read through and provide comments on the draft. Please comment on any issues you find. John Weir has also agreed to update the Membership Workflow.

I plan to review the comments and close several of the open issues on Thursday this week based on any comments received.

We will meet next week, Tuesday, 5 August at 08:30 am PDT.

- Heather

[JSR364-observers] [JSR364-EG] No meeting tomorrow, but please review the draft

Heather VanCura 07/28/2014