[jpa-spec users] [jsr338-experts] new spec draft (Final Release candidate)
- From: Linda DeMichiel <linda.demichiel@...>
- To: jsr338-experts@...
- Subject: [jpa-spec users] [jsr338-experts] new spec draft (Final Release candidate)
- Date: Tue, 19 Mar 2013 12:40:20 -0700
- List-id: <jsr338-experts.jpa-spec.java.net>
- Organization: Oracle Corporation
I've just uploaded a new spec draft and javadocs to our project
downloads area: http://java.net/projects/jpa-spec/downloads
These reflect the recent updates to the StoredProcedureQuery
interface, clarifications with regard to transaction rollback on a
background thread, and minor clarification to the result of the
EMF.getCache method. Changebars reflect changes since the Proposed
We are closing in on the Java EE 7 target release date.
Please therefore let me know if you find any issues with this
draft, or any reason that it should not be submitted for the
JPA 2.1 Final Release.