Skip to main content

[jsr353-experts] Re: PFD Schedule

  • From: Jitendra Kotamraju < >
  • To:
  • Subject: [jsr353-experts] Re: PFD Schedule
  • Date: Thu, 10 Jan 2013 10:37:09 -0800

On 01/10/2013 10:19 AM, Werner Keil wrote:
" type="cite">Though I thought, the 14 days were those of the actual Final ballot, period in this diagram, I guess around 14 days between Public Draft (assuming it all goes well) and when one could earliest propose a Final Draft is also a kind of minimum?
We are following Group1 schedule of EE 7. See the Group 1 schedule for Java EE 7. http://java.net/projects/javaee-spec/pages/Home
May be you want to take that issue with EE 7 EG :-)

Jitu
" type="cite">

I'll ask those at Agorava familiar with JSON to have a look at it if they can. Most of the questions or suggestions I was involved in earlier, should have been decided upon by now...?

Werner

On Thu, Jan 10, 2013 at 7:05 PM, Jitendra Kotamraju < " target="_blank"> > wrote:
We would like to submit proposed final draft on Feb 20. That means, we need to resolve the remaining issues by Feb 15th.

Please provide feedback as soon as possible so that we can resolve the rest of the issues.
I will bring the issues to EG attention in separate threads.

thanks,
Jitu

[jsr353-experts] PFD Schedule

Jitendra Kotamraju 01/10/2013