Skip to main content

[json-processing-spec users] [jsr353-experts] Re: self introduction - Yusuke

  • From: Crazy Java < >
  • To:
  • Subject: [json-processing-spec users] [jsr353-experts] Re: self introduction - Yusuke
  • Date: Thu, 16 Feb 2012 15:36:32 +0100

Hi all,

my name is Martin Skurla. I am student and software engineer and would like to help with this JSR. I joined JCP as part of the LJC "Adopt a JSR program". I am interested in helping with the spec as well as TCK (I would like to help with writing tests).

/* Martin */

2012/2/16 Jay Balunas < "> >
Welcome to spec!

I should introduce myself as well.  My name is Jay Balunas, and I work for JBoss/Red Hat as a core developer.  I'm currently leading our mobile efforts which include a new community project AeroGear (aerogear.org), amongst other things.  Previously I lead the RichFaces project, and have been part of the JSF expert groups.

I too would like to see this specification solidify and make working with JSON easier in the Java ecosystem.

-Jay

On Feb 16, 2012, at 3:20 AM, Yusuke Yamamoto wrote:

> Hi all,
>
> My name is Yusuke.
> I've been working on the Twitter API, leading Twitter4J project about five years and am a big fan of JSON format.
> And I'm a Twitter representative of this spec and would like to make this solid, robust and efficient API.
>
> Best,
> --
> Yusuke Yamamoto
> ">
> @yusuke

[json-processing-spec users] [jsr353-experts] self introduction - Yusuke

Yusuke Yamamoto 02/16/2012

[json-processing-spec users] [jsr353-experts] Re: self introduction - Yusuke

Jay Balunas 02/16/2012

[json-processing-spec users] [jsr353-experts] Re: self introduction - Yusuke

Crazy Java 02/16/2012

[json-processing-spec users] [jsr353-experts] Re: self introduction - Yusuke

Christian Grobmeier 02/16/2012

[json-processing-spec users] [jsr353-experts] Re: self introduction - Yusuke

prasanna kumar 02/16/2012

[json-processing-spec users] Re: [jsr353-experts] Re: self introduction - Yusuke

Somay Nakhal 02/20/2012

[json-processing-spec users] Re: [jsr353-experts] Re: self introduction - Yusuke

Elwyn Thompson 02/21/2012