Skip to main content

[json-processing-spec users] Re: [jsr353-experts] Re: self introduction - Yusuke

  • From: Elwyn Thompson < >
  • To:
  • Cc: " " < >
  • Subject: [json-processing-spec users] Re: [jsr353-experts] Re: self introduction - Yusuke
  • Date: Mon, 20 Feb 2012 19:06:12 -0500

Hi Everyone!

I'm an Application Architect in the government sector.  Web 2.0 style applications are in high demand within our organization and JSON is one of the messaging interchange standards we're adopting to incorporate within our target architecture.  I thought this would be a great JSR for me to get introduced to the processes while networking with Java's finest so I can dig deeper into the technology.

I build all sorts of distributed applications whose server sides are exposed using web services implemented through EJBs, REST, Servlets, & BPEL.

Elwyn Thompson

On Mon, Feb 20, 2012 at 3:52 PM, Somay Nakhal < "> > wrote:
Hi All,

I'm Web Developer. I have developed several Ajax applications which uses JSON to communicate data between the front and the back end. I'm mainly backend developer with SCWCD certification.

I'm interested in contributing to this JSR as part of Adopt A JSR program. In the London Java Community (LJC) I'm leading 6 more developers from the LJC who are interested in the JSR.

It's interesting to see Yusuke on the expert group. In a recent project I worked on to  implemented a twitter feed for Barclays website, we used Twitter4J in the backendend :)

hi all,
Iam Prasanna. I have been a Java developer for the past 7 years. I work for one of the software services company based out of Chennai, India. In my leisure time I learn JVM language Scala , I have developed a
application called http://scalaxia.appspot.com which runs on scala + JSON.

Iam a regular speaker at JUG Chennai http://jugchennai.inhttp://groups.google.com/group/jug-c

I have a good interest towards JSON processing,   I would like to contribute to the best to this JSR.

Regards
Prasanna

On Thu, Feb 16, 2012 at 10:04 PM, Christian Grobmeier < " target="_blank"> " target="_blank"> > wrote:
Hello all,

nice idea with the introductions! My name is Christian Grobmeier and I
am a freelance software developer. In my spare time I code at the
Apache Software Foundation or write articles for technical magazines
(in german). Besides Java I work a lots with _javascript_ and now Dart.

I started with JSON back in 2006 where we use it as some kind of
protocol between the php frontend and a servlet in the backend. I
would not do it like that today, but in 2006 it was a great idea :-)

Anyway since then I have worked with several JSON libs. I was not very
happy with most of them, so I created my own in 2007. One of my goals:
no dependencies. Its fine, but meanwhile I think it can be done
better.

This is my first JSR and I joined the JCP before a few weeks only. So
please be patient with me on the JCP rules :-)

As I will eat my own dog food one day I am highly interested in a
robust, easy to learn/use API for JSON.

Cheers,
Christian

--
http://www.grobmeier.de
https://www.timeandbill.de

--
Regards
Prassee

[json-processing-spec users] [jsr353-experts] self introduction - Yusuke

Yusuke Yamamoto 02/16/2012

[json-processing-spec users] [jsr353-experts] Re: self introduction - Yusuke

Jay Balunas 02/16/2012

[json-processing-spec users] [jsr353-experts] Re: self introduction - Yusuke

Crazy Java 02/16/2012

[json-processing-spec users] [jsr353-experts] Re: self introduction - Yusuke

Christian Grobmeier 02/16/2012

[json-processing-spec users] [jsr353-experts] Re: self introduction - Yusuke

prasanna kumar 02/16/2012

[json-processing-spec users] Re: [jsr353-experts] Re: self introduction - Yusuke

Somay Nakhal 02/20/2012

[json-processing-spec users] Re: [jsr353-experts] Re: self introduction - Yusuke

Elwyn Thompson 02/21/2012