Skip to main content

[json-processing-spec users] JSON API naming s/JsonObject/JsonMap etc

  • From: Jitendra Kotamraju < >
  • To:
  • Cc:
  • Subject: [json-processing-spec users] JSON API naming s/JsonObject/JsonMap etc
  • Date: Tue, 11 Dec 2012 10:37:29 -0800

I want to close this one and include it in the PR. Please let me know your feedback.
JDK architects felt the current naming is confusing to java developers.

http://java.net/jira/browse/JSON_PROCESSING_SPEC-39

Jitu

[json-processing-spec users] JSON API naming s/JsonObject/JsonMap etc

Jitendra Kotamraju 12/11/2012

[json-processing-spec users] Re: JSON API naming s/JsonObject/JsonMap etc

Eugen Cepoi 12/11/2012

[json-processing-spec users] Re: JSON API naming s/JsonObject/JsonMap etc

Tatu Saloranta 12/11/2012

[json-processing-spec users] Re: JSON API naming s/JsonObject/JsonMap etc

Eugen Cepoi 12/11/2012

[json-processing-spec users] Re: JSON API naming s/JsonObject/JsonMap etc

Jitendra Kotamraju 12/11/2012

[json-processing-spec users] [jsr353-experts] Re: JSON API naming s/JsonObject/JsonMap etc

Werner Keil 12/11/2012

[json-processing-spec users] [jsr353-experts] Re: JSON API naming s/JsonObject/JsonMap etc

Jörn Horstmann 12/11/2012

[json-processing-spec users] [jsr353-experts] Re: JSON API naming s/JsonObject/JsonMap etc