*Questions to JAXB leaders:*No, it is not, which does not say it may not become so in the future. MOXy is the default implementation in latest versions of Weblogic though.
- Does this mean that MOXy is the default JAXB implementation used by GlassFish?
- Are there any plans to create a new JSR for Java-JSON binding e.g. Java API for JSON Binding?See Blaise's J1 talk where he discusses the submission: https://oracleus.activeevents.com/2013/connect/sessionDetail.ww?SESSION_ID=3838
- Are there any plans to include support for JSON marshalling & unmarshalling in JAXB (e.g. based on JAXB annotations)?Are you asking for MOXy, RI, or the spec? We'll certainly consider this, but no direct plans so far,
*Questions to JSONP leaders*:
- Are there any plans to include JSON validation (like XML schema validation)?
- If "yes" for the previous question - how do you want to define JSON schema - using JSON or XML Schema?
I would appreciate your feedback.
Re: JAXB and JSONP - Java API for JSON Binding?