Re: JAX-RS: template for port in UriBuilder

  • From: Stephan Koops <Stephan.Koops@...>
  • To: users@...
  • Subject: Re: JAX-RS: template for port in UriBuilder
  • Date: Thu, 17 Jul 2008 10:30:06 +0200
  • Mailing-list: contact users-help@...; run by ezmlm

Hi James,

I've also suggested this some month ago. But I agree with Marc, that it wil be rarely used. But I agree with you, James, that there are some rare use cases.
BTW: You could set it via uriBuilder.schemeSpecificPart(.). But this will overide the host, path etc.

best regards
  Stephan

Manger, James H schrieb:
With UriBuilder, you can provide a placeholder {name} for all the components of a URI – except the port number.
I suggest adding a new method to UriBuilder:
public abstract UriBuilder port(String port)
The port parameter provides the URI port. It may contain URI template parameters. A null value will unset an explicit port.
James Manger

JAX-RS: template for port in UriBuilder

Manger, James H 07/17/2008

Re: JAX-RS: template for port in UriBuilder

Stephan Koops 07/17/2008
Terms of Use; Privacy Policy; Copyright ©2013-2017 (revision 20160708.bf2ac18)