Skip to main content

[JSR355 EG] Minutes from March 6 JSR 355 Expert Group meeting

  • From: Patrick Curran < >
  • To: JSR 355 Expert Group < >
  • Subject: [JSR355 EG] Minutes from March 6 JSR 355 Expert Group meeting
  • Date: Wed, 07 Mar 2012 17:57:40 -0800

The minutes from the March 6 JSR 355 Expert Group meeting (held during a general EC meeting) have been posted on the Meeting Materials page of our document archive. As you will learn when you read the minutes we have produced the first drafts of what we expect to be the Early Draft Review versions of the Process Document and the Standing Rules. You can access these directly from the Working Documents page of the archive.

We plan to post the Early Draft Review in a couple of weeks. I encourage you to check these documents out before we do so. Please log any comments and corrections in the Issue Tracker.

Thanks...

[JSR355 EG] Minutes from March 6 JSR 355 Expert Group meeting

Patrick Curran 03/08/2012