Skip to main content

[JSR358 EG] Re: Agenda for first Expert Group meeting

  • From: Patrick Curran < >
  • To: Werner Keil < >
  • Cc:
  • Subject: [JSR358 EG] Re: Agenda for first Expert Group meeting
  • Date: Thu, 12 Jul 2012 09:23:05 -0700

As it says on the project's home page: "NOTE: there is no need to formally "join" this project in order to participate - everything is visible to those who are not project members, and formal observer status carries no additional privileges."

As I've pointed out in earlier messages, if you wish to receive messages posted to the observer mailing list then you will need to subscribe to it. If you are not a subscriber and you post to that mailing-list I will have to moderate (approve) your message before it is distributed. This doesn't take much effort, but my life would be easier if I didn't have to do this. You may also want to subscribe to the Issues mailing-list, but be aware that traffic there can be high. All the mailing-lists insert a string into the subject line so you can filter messages into separate folders.

As for the Wiki, my intent is to keep this "read only" (and spam-free.) Two-way communication will happen through the mailing-lists and - if people choose to use it - the forum.

We'll cover all this (again) in the meeting.

On 7/12/2012 9:04 AM, Werner Keil wrote:
" type="cite">
I noticed, we're not automatically members of the group in Java.net.

Is that on purpose? I joined as "Observer" for now, but if e.g. editing content in Wiki, JIRA, etc. was only possible for EG members, that level may not be sufficient.

-------- Original-Nachricht --------
Datum: Thu, 12 Jul 2012 17:59:30 +0200
Von: "Werner Keil"

      "><

      ">
      ,

      ">

Thanks, I was just about to ask for the conf call password, too.

-------- Original-Nachricht --------
Datum: Thu, 12 Jul 2012 09:54:11 -0600
Von: Jon Courtney

      "><

      ">"
      "

      "><

CC: JSR 358 Expert Group

      "><

Patrick,

  I take it that the conference security code and webex password at the
same as for our regular EC meetings?

Jon

On Jul 12, 2012, at 9:48 AM, Patrick Curran wrote:

[To the Experts' mailing-list. All future communications will be through
this mailing-list or the issue-tracker.]
<JSR 358 EG agenda - July 12 2012.html>

[JSR358 EG] Agenda for first Expert Group meeting

Patrick Curran 07/12/2012

[JSR358 EG] Re: Agenda for first Expert Group meeting

Jon Courtney 07/12/2012

[JSR358 EG] Re: Agenda for first Expert Group meeting

Werner Keil 07/12/2012