Skip to main content

[JSR358 EG] Re: Agenda for November 21 IP Working Group meeting (1:00 pm PST)

  • From: Patrick Curran < >
  • To: JSR 358 Expert Group < >
  • Subject: [JSR358 EG] Re: Agenda for November 21 IP Working Group meeting (1:00 pm PST)
  • Date: Wed, 20 Nov 2013 17:16:48 -0800

Oops! The message below was (obviously) intended for the EC only. Please ignore.

(The dial-in security code and Webex access code will of course be changed.)

On 11/20/2013 5:09 PM, Patrick Curran wrote:
I've attached the private agenda with the dial-in and WebEx logistics.

Administrivia: I cleaned up the JSR 358 Expert Group mailing list ( ), removing those who are no longer EC members and adding all of the new members. However, some of the other changes in representation over the past few months may not have been reflected in changes to the list.

FYI, all EC members who are the primary reps for their organizations should be on the experts mailing list. Secondaries are welcome to join if they wish. So: if you did not receive the announcement below in a message with the subject-line /*[JSR358 EG] Agenda for November 21 IP Working Group meeting (1:00 pm PST)*/ you are not on the Experts mailing list. If you'd like me to add you to that list (or remove you, if you're a secondary rep and you don't want to be on the list) then please let me know.

The experts list is mirrored to an Observers list to which the public may subscribe (and having subscribed, to which they may write as well as read). I encourage those who are on the experts list to also subscribe to the observers list so you can read comments from the public. (We haven't had any yet, but hopefully that will change as the JSR progresses.) You can subscribe to that list - once you've created a java.net account - at https://java.net/projects/jsr358/lists. Messages to the mailing lists are tagged with /*[JSR358 EG] */or /*[JSR 358 Observer]*/ in the subject line so you can set up filters in your mail-reader software if you wish.

Thanks...

On 11/20/2013 4:53 PM, Patrick Curran wrote:
The agenda for the November 21 IP Working Group meeting has been posted to the document archive <https://java.net/projects/jsr358/pages/EG-Meetings>.

[JSR358 EG] Agenda for November 21 IP Working Group meeting (1:00 pm PST)

Patrick Curran 11/21/2013

Message not available

[JSR358 EG] Re: Agenda for November 21 IP Working Group meeting (1:00 pm PST)

Patrick Curran 11/21/2013

[JSR358 EG] Re: Agenda for November 21 IP Working Group meeting (1:00 pm PST)

Werner Keil 11/21/2013

Message not available

[JSR358 EG] Re: Agenda for November 21 IP Working Group meeting (1:00 pm PST)

Scott Stark 11/21/2013