Dear JSR 360 experts,|
The Next JSR 360 EG call will be April 10th, 12pm GMT/UTC.
My notes from the JSR 360 call on March 20th.
Thomas Lampart, Cinterion
Hernan Perrone, TOTVS
Michael Lagally, Oracle
Roger Riggs, Oracle
- Continuation of the discussion about modem control in the
- Continued the discussion on CommConnection; it seems
reasonable to add
APIs similar to those used by Cinterion;
a Jira issue is created to track progress and includes
attachments of the
- Also suggested by Cinterion in email to be able to
or AccessPoint parameters so the application itself can
the information needed. The information needed varies
on the type of AccessPoint (gsm, 3G, WiFi, etc).
to provide an excerpt of their current documentation to
their current practice. A Jira issue is create to track
the progress and discussion.
feedback, comments, questions on the draft
- No new issues were
- Is the draft good enough for EDR?
- To get broader input on the draft Oracle proposes to
EDR based on the current spec lead draft.
While the external review proceeds, the EG can continue to
and identify additional issues and updates to the draft.
- There were no objections from those present to proceed
- There are some minor editorial and legal updates to be
there some latency through the PMO but we will start the
- Werner asked if there was any additional information that
included in his upcoming talks. With the JCP transparency in
there is nothing new at this point. The EDR start date will
when the minor updates are done and the PMO process for
the draft are complete; that date will be visible on
EG members are encouraged to continue reviewing the
Specification draft and
to raise comments and questions to the SpecLeads and discuss
within the EG.
Also note a new issue in the Jira to clarify the level of
Annotations in class files.
The Next EG call will be April 10th, 12pm GMT/UTC, due to
We'll send a reminder before the meeting.
Please observe the DST changes in some regions of the world
at the end of March.
Roger and Michael